Registration for CMSD 2016-17 session is now closed except for special situations. Please get in touch with our Membership sevak at (858) 215-2673 or send an e-mail to email@example.com for any additional information.
Bala Vihar program logistics:
Bala Vihar program is for entire family’s spiritual growth. All adults in the family and children in grades Pre-K through 12 are enrolled when a family registration is completed. The sessions are held on Sundays with approximating the Poway Unified School district’s calendar (please read below for 2016-17 details). Children are in “Shishu Vihar” program (Pre-K) if they can attend a public school in KG grade in the following school year.
Venue: Chinmaya Jyoti
Address: 12249 Ninth Street, Poway CA 92064
Language classes are offered for the children in grades 1 through 8 and are dependent on sevak availability. They are part of the Bala Vihar program. For last two Bala Vihar years, we have been offering Hindi, Telugu and Tamil. Enrollment in language classes is optional.
Registration requirements for 2016-17 Bala Vihar program:
- For each child we require:
- The child to be 4 years on or before September 1, 2016
- Current medical insurance card: (You can e-mail the front and back-side of it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Name, medical group and phone number of the physician
- Details about medical conditions, allergies and medical issues
- Emergency contact information
- A family photo: we will take the picture when we meet for the first time
- You can register online at https://admin.chinmayajyoti.org/members/new. However, we recommend attending the New Family Orientation even if registered online.
2016-17 session details
Starts on: Sunday, August 21, 2016
Last day: Sunday, June, 18, 2017
Starts at: 9:00 AM (please arrive by 8:45 AM)
Pre-K and K sessions end at: 11:00 AM (also, for children in grades 1-8 not enrolled in language classes)
Grades 1 through 12 sessions end at: 12:30 PM (with break from 11:00 AM to 11:15 AM)
Discourse for adults ends at: 11:00 AM
Discussion group for adults: From 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM
Language class enrollment : Enrollment will be on the first day of the session
CMSD Mailing Lists
The weekly communicators to the current CMSD members are posted to this mailing list. In order to get the weekly updates on CMSD, all the current CMSD members are requested to remain subscribed to this mailing list. Please keep your profile updated so that you do not miss out on any communications. If you do not find the communicator in your Inbox, check your spam/junk mail settings. It helps to add email@example.com address to your contacts.