Learn, Explore and Create!
The purpose of the 10-week session is to bring out the innate ability of students to create, and nurture them.
These value-based art classes for beginners involve introduction to drawing and painting with multimedia, enhancing their drawing skills, working with colors and divine nature. Children are given small projects to develop their skills, with each class focusing on a different technique and medium.
Dates: Wednesdays starting April 6, 2016 through June 8, 2016
Time: 5:00 to 6:30 PM
Fee: $250/- per child includes all materials, canvas etc.
About the teacher: Swaroopa Kalva
Guidelines for art class enrollment
1. The duration of each group session is 1.5 hours.
2. Minimum age required to enroll is 8 years.
3. Fees are payable (to the teacher) for the entire session on first class. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Students are requested to arrive 5 minutes before the class start time.
5. No make-up class in event of the student having missed the class.
6. In the event of the teacher having missed the class, make-up class will be offered at a time convenient to both the teacher and students.
7. Parents are kindly requested to wait outside the classroom.
8. Chinmaya Jyoti ashram etiquette must be followed by all.
To register, please fill out the form below.
Samples of student projects: